Paul J. Karch
Founder and Chairman
Mr. Karch is a pioneering business executive with an established reputation for inventive solutions and distinguishable approaches to achieving both internal corporate and client organizational goals. Mr. Karch is an entrepreneurially driven and internationally savvy executive, who has defined, launched and managed global business expansion strategies. As a classically trained network/computer engineer, Mr. Karch is recognized leader in distinctive and cost-effective technology solutions for US government and commercial organizations. Mr. Karch serves as President/CEO of a industry leading boutique consulting organization with expertise in business development, market strategy, mergers and acquisitions and technology assessment and review.
Mr. Karch has led international contract strategy, winning technology architecture and solution sales that have exceeded over $6 billion in Life Cycle Value with deployments in over 50+ countries, on 6 continents.
His focused specialization includes solutions for citizen services, information security, network management, imaging and knowledge management, staffing and management process and operational logistics. He has managed as Vice President of Business Development, Sales and Marketing of Information Technology services for multiple divisions of L-3 Communications Inc. in the areas of Homeland Security, GWAC programs and state and local. Mr. Karch has also created, managed and directed sales, operations, and marketing for leading networking, outsourcing, Call Center/CRM and technology services companies.
Mr. Karch accomplishments also include positions of Former International Vice President and GM (UK based) of a leading neural network content-based retrieval software corporation; Chief Operating Officer of a leading hosted Application Service Provider focused on delivery of Software as a Service with ERP, CRM and HRIS systems in a hosted environment.
Additionally, Mr. Karch is a featured speaker and writer and has been interviewed by Lou Dobbs, CNN Money Line with representative segments including “After Y2K, Personnel, Opportunity and the Future.” –; Featured Articles in Washington Post, Washington Technology, Federal Computer Week, London Daily Telegraph, The Independent (London) and numerous other publications and is currently a member of the COMPTIA Public Policy Committee, the Everything Channel Advisory Board, the Armed Forces Communications Electronics Association (AFCEA) and the Government Affairs Chairman for the American Teleservices Association (ATA).
His papers and presentations include –
- “Healthcare in the new era its’ effect on Small Business”
- “E-Business Economics-Beyond the Hype” presented to The US Executive Council in Miami, Florida;
- “The Economics of Profitable Thinking” detailing the change from Communism to capitalism and the challenges involved in thought process modification presented to The Slovak Republic Institute of Economics – Bratislava Slovakia
- “Bridging the Digital Divide” – detailing the conundrum of adding inaccessible e-government to poverty level users --- presented to the FL State Senate Tallahassee Florida ;
- “The World is Your Oyster” relating to the challenges US companies' face in globalization presented at The International Imaging Conference, NEC London England;
- “Information Analysis, Classification and Security” AFCEA- Brussels Belgium
- “Imaging and Automated Document Capture in a full content world” – Edinburgh Scotland & Singapore
- Multi-lingual search and retrieval for multinational organizations presented in Caracas Venezuela
Also Mr. Karch is the inventor of a patented technology for “Controlling Access/Delivering Digital Content” and is a classically trained network/computer engineer with experience in design deployment and support of secure and non-secure networked computing environments. Mr. Karch is a member of various industry related associations and organizations and has traveled extensively and resided in the following countries: Russia, Ukraine, Slovakia, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Greece, the UK and others. .